Saturday, March 23, 2019

Preparing for filming

Hopefully second time's the charm… Tomorrow is filming day round 2, and I am excited to get it right this time. Vernie, Sofi, Alejandro and I have all agreed to begin shooting at 1pm and are hoping to get all filming done tomorrow. We have 4 locations to shoot at, so we have to use our time wisely and work hard. 

Today I have been finishing up some final details which are essential to our films. I have just finished making our missing person flyer. At first I attempted to create it on Canva, but it looked to pretty compared to the examples I found online.
















I then tired to create my own by free hand on google docs , but they were not looking the way I envisioned the flyer. So, I finally had the bright idea of searching for a legitimate missing persons template for the flyer.

I was able to find this template on http://www.pollyklaas.org/yourchild/flyer_templates.html
This was the final product:



Lastly, with the help of my awesome boyfriend, I was able to clear out my closet. The walk in closet is one of the locations for shooting. So to save time, it was vital to do this the day before shooting. The closet serves at the place where the kidnapper hides the kidnapped. Since it is narrow it gives a sense of being trapped. After clearing out my closet I was able to set up the closet to actually look like a kidnappers hiding place. 

This is what the closet looked like before: 



If you want to see what the kidnappers hiding place looks like...Stay tuned for my following post!

No comments:

Post a Comment